Emilie is coming home from LA tonight. She's been gone a week. Kristen and I were sitting in the parking lot of Schlotzky's this evening eating our drive-thru meals because we could. It's been a little cooler the last few days and we could actually turn off the car and open the windows without turning green and screaming I'm melllllllltinggggg...
So, Kristen asked when Emilie and her friend were getting home and I told her in about an hour or two.
She said, "I've kind of forgotten what she looks like."
This, her sister of 9 years.
I said, "That's kinda crazy! How could you forget what your sister looks like in a week?"
She said, "I have lost-term memory."
EDIT: Waddya know, I don't recognize her, either. Someone stayed in California and sent this mysteriously mature looking creature in her place.


2 comments:
Auntie Em...is that you??(says Ian)
Wow. She grows up more and more every day.
Oh, and I *love* the "Kristen says" posts *so* much. She cracks me up. I loved the "I'm harmless" one especially. She's a hoot!
Post a Comment