Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Where oh where did my little links go?

I don't know what I did for sure, but I noticed that all my links have dropped down into the abyss at the bottom right of the page. They used to show up at the top right, as they do on An Audience of Me. I'm sure it's something I did when I set that blog up. I'll see if I can get that fixed soon. Mainly for me, so I can easily go to the other blogs I read! :)

4 comments:

Becky Willis Motew said...

Julie,

I myself am a techno-jackass. I can't link anybody to my blog yet, but I vow to learn!!!!

becky

Julie Kibler said...

I guess you'll know who I am immediately if we ever meet in person at a writer's conference or something. I'll be the one who says, "Hi, Techno-Jackass, I'm Julie!" ;)

Creating links is easy! (Don't you hate it when techno-savvy people say stuff like that? Grrrr.)It's when you lose them that things get tricky.

Love Mommas said...

I think your links are at the bottom because one of your lines..specifically your link to the Yahoo! News about the obesity issue is longer so it pushes your links to the bottom of the page because it goes over the margin. Make sense?

heather

Love Mommas said...

You fixed it! Also, yes, it still can be a musical instrument.