Oh, Heather, Heather, you are so smart! I was going to reply to your comment and tell the people how you saved my links, but I decided you were worthy of your own little post! For that, perhaps I'll refrain from teaching Ian the names for any more oscure body parts for a week or two. (We're still working on nostrils anyway.)
Duh...I usually make links out of words, but for some reason that day decided to include the whole link. I have now edited it and my links are miraculously back at home. For some reason, Blogger won't split a link into two lines, and it pushed everything on the right to the bottom of the page.
I don't have too many complaints about Blogger besides that, except that the other day I tried to use OpenID, which is a neat new deal where you can comment on other people's blogs that use other services with the identity you use at just about any other blog site. Blogger doesn't support that yet. Waah. OpenID is probably the Anti-Christ anyway. ;-)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am a genius...so thanks for posting it for others to realize the true depth of my intelligence. Of course, all of this is my humble and accurate opinion.
Post a Comment