Hey, I noticed on my editing page that my last post was my 100th here on julielayne. I've been at it almost a year and so that means I've averaged posting on here once every three days. See, I can stick with something, and wuddya know, it's writing. Snap! (Haha...don't you hate it when people like me [moms] use words like they [teenagers] do? I'm not even sure I used it correctly, but SNAP! I don't really care! Ppphhh.)
I've been neglecting this blog just a little in favor of An Audience of Me lately, but it's always like that with a new friend, isn't it? Okay, I'm scaring myself...talking as though a blog were a friend--especially when it's based on the fact that my multiple personalities are talking to my other one there. Hmm.
Just wanted to say that. I've got stuff to do. I'm going to...take a nap now.
FYI. April showers bring mold here in Texas. Me+mold=bad, bad combo. Itch. Scratch.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hey, you should investigate whether one of your other personalities might not be allergic to mold . . . problem solved!
I use words like snap and booyah and stuff all the time. Andy has only forbade me to say certain words, like bootylicious and mackin' on so and so. His response was hilarious! He also doesn't much care for me saying bra and panties, though he's somewhat gotten over that in the last year. He even says boobs in front of me occasionally. I think we are reaping the rewards of letting him watch R movies way before most kids, because of his maturity and the fact that until two or three years ago, he would either leave the room or fast forward during the "kissing part." (ref. Princess Bride) Hmmm, this sounds like a blog post. I have so many thoughts, so little time . . . Hmmm, that sounds like a good title for my "writing" blog. Hmmm, I'm on a roll, but Angel will be here in moments. Dang it!
Mackin'??
I had to look this up at urbandictionary.com, although I had to edit out some of the examples. NOTE TO GAIL: Spelling errors are not my own. :)
1. mackin 70 up, 6 down
To make moves on, show your game, try to get with the person.
2. mackin 29 up, 9 down
romantic play activity that includes kissing and loving caress.
"Hey sugar, lets go do some mackin at my crib. But first I gots to give a shout out to my peeps."
3. mackin 15 up, 14 down
Being in charge. Running game. Calling the shots. Livin' large and in charge.
"Not for nothin' never happen I be forever Mackin'"
4. mackin 3 up, 12 down
Mackin means being in total control of your life but it also means being independant, i.e. single
"Me give my heart to a woman? Not for nothing, never happen, I'll be forever Mackin. I got no passion, I got no patience, and I hate waitin'"(Jay-Z)
---------
I am krunk to give a shout out that I have not heard this word in my crib. My peeps apparently:
a) have not heard it, or
b) are not doing it, or
c) aren't up wid it.
I try not to say "my peeps" when referring to my friends and family members. But I think it. :)
Hahahaha! Andy was offended when I said it (I used it in the "making out" meaning). He said MOMS (with all caps) were NOT supposed to say things like that. Apparently in the last year or so I've become MOM.
What are the "up" and "down" numbers?
They're ratings. Thumbs up or thumbs down. People can post definitions on urbandictionary.com, and others can decide if it's a good definition or not. I've had to use the website a few times....
Post a Comment