Just when I think I've seen and heard everything, I look up and Macy Gray is singing on Sound Stage on PBS, and my daughters are standing behind the kitchen counter ... they're finger painting, but now they're also following Macy's directions—waving their hands in the air, throwing their heads back, screaming, and looking especially beautiful. Just as Macy Gray promised they would if they would just do what she said.
And I'm sitting on the couch, rolling and laughing, and it's so funny it is especially beautiful. And I'm just a prisoner of their love. J
I may appear to be free
But I'm just a prisoner of your love
And I may seem all right and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front
Just a front, hey
I play it off, but I'm dreaming of you
And I'll keep my cool but I'm feignin'
(From Macy Gray, I Try)


2 comments:
Are you going to get that song in the player below?
Alright, Bungi, check out my next post! :-)
Post a Comment