Friday, July 13, 2007

Macy optional

Just for Bungi, and because many, many people would hate me and they would stop coming to my blog if I caused Macy Gray to pop up on my player and play automatically...

Click here to hear I try in Windows Media.
Click here to hear I try in Real Player.
(The image of Macy Gray on Real Player alone is enough to scare you.)

And, just for clarification, I did take the song lyrics totally out of context. It is a break up song, and I am certainly not trying to break up with my beloved daughters. Hee! But, for reasons still unknown to even me, I have always liked this song.

Looks like ProjectPlaylist is doing some new stuff. I need to go check it out.

2 comments:

Bungz said...

He he... I do that with songs too... Take the bits out of context to suit mine. ;-) And thanks a ton! I like the song too... Lol...

Love Mommas said...

RYC: you and Ian will have to keep dreaming about getting a hot tub. Let the hot tub in your head guide you.