Thursday, February 07, 2008

Yeah. I know.

Please don't anyone go into cardiac arrest, but ...

... in light of the Writer's Guild strike and my persistent vegetative state (i.e., mid-winter couch potato), and in the interest of trying to do something new, I watched my first ever episode of Seinfeld tonight.

I'm not sure if it's because I missed the first ten minutes of the show, or maybe because I missed the entire ten (?) years of the run, but I was completely lost.

My friends often don't believe me when I tell them I didn't watch much tv for about 20 years. (And Barney and Sesame Street don't count.) I dunno, maybe they do believe me.

Anyway, I laughed a few times, so I might try it again from the beginning another night.

4 comments:

Bungz said...

I do hear the names of these shows and i have watched them when at my mom's place or some friends' place... But i don't have a tv... :-)

Julie Kibler said...

I tried to watch Lost last night with my husband. Another of those shows people can't believe I don't watch. I was, in a word, lost. :-)

We have more TVs than bathrooms, unfortunately.

Gail (but you can call me G) said...

Well, yeah, you would be lost watching Lost at this point in the game. It's a great show, but there are a LOT of clues that have happened over the seasons that are eventually leading up to answering where they really are, etc. That's not really a show to jump in the middle of (nor is Heroes). That's why I never started watching 24 - too much story I had missed.

Love Mommas said...

I can give you the Cliff's Note version of LOST. You should watch TV more often ;-)