Friday, February 01, 2008

What says the peanut gallery?

Should I be concerned if:

a) Our two recycle bins disappeared yesterday after the truck came. Now, granted the wind was blowing like crazy. For example, I had to get out of the car after I'd already gotten in and started it (durnit.) to retrieve various (large) pieces of styrofoam from boxes we had placed in the trash. They were decorating the neighbor's yards and I didn't think they would like that. So, yeah, the bins probably just blew away and someone else got lucky.

But in combination with ...

b) Last night, our neighbors across the street had a smallish moving truck parked in their driveway for the second time this month emblazoned with the logo http://www.mortuarycontainers.com/ ?

Hmm?

4 comments:

Rebecca Hickman said...

How bizarre!

Julie Kibler said...

Well, the recycle bins showed back up and the mortuary container truck is gone, so I guess it's back to life as usual, durnit.

Might make a good book idea, though, huh? ;-)

Gail (but you can call me G) said...

Maybe the recycle bins weren't the right size . . . ? Bwaaaahhhhaaaaaaa!

Julie Kibler said...

Yes, I had considered that...

:-O