I'm mostly blogging over at my other blog these days, but still keeping it barely alive here. Mainly with random stuff like the much requested Kristen Says.
She's growing older, yet she still keeps us laughing.
Last night, for instance.
I'm sitting on the couch looking at Facebook, as usual. I'm viewing the page of a former neighbor we keep in touch with who's moving back here. By chance, the house next door is for sale. We're crossing our fingers she and her husband and their three little girls might actually get the timing right with the sale of their house and move in next door.
Kristen: Watcha lookin' at?
Me: Heather's page.
Kristen: Are they moving in next door?
Me: I have no idea. If the timing is right, wouldn't that be fun?
Kristen: Yeah, think of the babysitting opportunities.
(short pause while wheels turn in head)
Kristen: PLATINUM ...
Smart girl, her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
*Ahem* You've been tagged. :-) Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment