So, until then, maybe this'll hold you:
Ryan playing at Kerrville.
I think his eyes were shut because of the sweat
rolling into them and burning. It was just a tad warm.
Check out those birkies.
Kicking back after his turn.
The outdoor theatre leads straight out the side
to the campgrounds and Texas Hill Country.
With his fellow songwriting competition winners,
from Texas A&M, UT, Texas State, and of course, UNT.
Guys in the middle are festival peoples.
Note: It appears the rolled up brown pants are part of some uniform??
The others didn't get the memo, apparently.
The other guy's were missing the holes in the backside, too.
(I forgot to make a note of the names of the other musicians. I do know the cute girl next to Ryan is HalleyAnna, and the guy with the shades is her string bass player, and they are called Starboat.)
Proud sistern. Before hippie chick transformation later that evening.
(Tie-dye dresses and airbrush tattoos.)
Next up, San Antonio. And maybe one day, video.


3 comments:
I'm waiting for hippie chick pictures!!
And you are tagged for a meme. :-)
If you can believe it, I didn't take any pictures of their tattoos Silly me. I think I got a picture of one in her dress the next day.
Checking out meme...
NOOO!!! Sigh.
Post a Comment