Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Resourceful little duckies

In our house, we have started a new system. When one of the girls uses the words, "blame," "fault," or "fair," their allowances get docked a dime. (Only we keep forgetting.)

They are very creative children.

Kristen and Emilie are supposed to be sorting and putting up a load of their laundry. Kristen was taking a lot of time to do hers. When we griped, she came in with a long face, bearing a sign that says, "Save the children." I'm not sure where she got it, but I think it has something to do with Ryan spending the night in the park last weekend for Invisible Children's Global Commute.

Todd said, "We are not amused."

I laughed my head off and said, "No, not for very long, anyway."

Then Kristen said, "I didn't tell myself to do it. Ryan did."

No comments: