As much as I love my little darlins, there are some evenings when they wear me out. Mostly the ones when they are all three home at the same time, which only happens about once or twice a year these days, and ALWAYS when Todd's out of town.
Believe no one when they say it gets easier when they grow older. Lies from the pit of hell. The problem is, they're bigger, stronger, or smellier than me now, and I can't control them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Nooooo, Julie! Don't tell me these things.
Promise me that even if they get smelly, they do sleep more.
Melissa
(Note to self: Stock up on rope and duct tape.)
Yessss...I do think they sleep more. Wait. What's that sound like pebbles hitting the second floor bedroom window? Oh, dear, is that why he has dark circles under his eyes? ;)
if layne is your last name then you have a good one. i stumbled onto your blog from hampton's after you stumbled onto hers. peace.
Post a Comment