New for 2007
New Brother-in-Law
(I know, I know, it looks like the same old hairdo to YOU.
But there are highlights...and less poofy bangs, trust me.)
But there are highlights...and less poofy bangs, trust me.)
writer, editor, information addict
the only kind of love that makes a lifetime
into a life well lived
the only kind of love that ever fills you
is the love you give
David Wilcox
3 comments:
I think the new scarves are my favorite...just kidding!
:-)That is one cute baby, if I do say so myself!
Great "pickatures"! Thanks for sharing. And I agree that that's one cute baby! ;)
I gotta get back to posting on my blog...maybe a New Year's Resolution?
Awww, you three girls look soooo purdy! Love the hair, by the way, I think it looks really great. And Emilie - well that's just scary how much she looks like you. Man, talk about a mini-me! I was watching Lindsay feeding Jilly last night in profile, looking down at her and Jilly looking up at mommy, and it was another case of mini-me. So cute!
Post a Comment