Friday, December 08, 2006

The Holiday rocked the start of MY holiday season

Oh, bah humbug, Chris Kelly.

I saw it in sneak preview last weekend, and I loved it. (And so did the other five people with me, or so they say...well, the guys didn't exactly say "love" but they seemed to enjoy it quite well.) So there. I don't think it was meant to be any kind of overly intellectual endeavor, so pass the eggnog and enjoy a fun holiday love story, dude!

I've never even jumped on the Jude Law bandwagon until this movie, but now I have a bad celebrity crush. :) (Love ya, Todd, honey, darlin', sweetie pie...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I claimed him first...

Gail (but you can call me G) said...

He's quite beautiful. But in real life, I probably would have gone for Jack Black's character. I'm a sucker for the funny ones . . .

Sunshine said...

I rarely read critics' reviews...I wonder why.... ;)