I'm still out there...wherever there is. :) Just haven't been much in the blogging mood lately. Thought I'd post a small list of things I am thankful for, in honor of that holiday tomorrow.
1) My middle child in the living room working hard to play Fur Elise from music with left AND right hand after I showed her the basics today, and no formal lessons. What a hard worker she is.
2) My little daughter who checks in for hugs and kisses as often as possible every day.
3) My old boy and his holiday attire today for a family movie outing--a t-shirt, black polyester jeans, and a knitted scarf wrapped around his neck.
4) Heather, who successfully remembered to thaw her turkey ahead of time, and her holiday crazy husband, her Cabbage-Patch lovin' kid, and Baby D.
5) My husband, my Toddy, my best friend, who supports me in my wild and crazy midlife crises quite well...for an engineer. ;)
6) The rest of my family and friends--too numerous to mention specifically, but all as unique and inspiring as they come. Seriously.
7) Grace.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment