Monday, October 09, 2006

A normal week

I feel like I should say something...it's been over a week since I posted.

My life is crazy right now. BUT...I did think of something one day last week. It seems we are always wishing for a "normal" life, doesn't it? We think that if only our lives were "normal," instead of (fill in the blank) we wouldn't be so stressed out. I realized we're wishing and praying for the wrong thing.

Guess what? Our lives are normal. What we should be wishing or praying for are "perfect" lives.

So, without further ado--

Dear God, please let me have a perfect life.

;)

But every day is just the same
Nothing lost and nothing gained
Same old re-run on some child-proof stage
So they say: Vacation in Eden
Bring an apple a day

In the land of childish wonder
Climb the fence and run away
Pretty to visit, but it's hell to stay
Vacation in Eden
Bring an apple a day

From Apple a Day/David Wilcox

No comments: