Call me stupid. Call me whatever you want. But, I am coming out of the closet to say I LOVE WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL!
I'm a idol watcher
I'm a idol watcher
I'm a idol watcher
I'm a idol watcher
I used to secretly ridicule my tv-aholic mother for watching in Seasons two through four. (C'mon, you know we ALL watched Kelly make it to the top.) Now, I've given in and watch proudly. It's just FUN. The kids are funny, sad, silly. Some actually give you chills. Or at least warm fuzzies. Simon, Paula, and Randy are so pitiful, they're hilarious. Did you see them all give the one girl a kiss on the mouth tonight? That was funny.
So, there you have it. Idol, I'm yours for another year.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey, you're trailing behind me! I actually DIDN'T watch the first season until the last two, and liked it, so the next year Andy and I started watching at the beginning and the bad singers made us laugh so hard we peed our pants, so we were hooked, and then by the time they pick the top group you have your favorite so you have to watch to see who will win. I'm kinda likin' Ace, he's got the rocker looks and the boy band voice, and they haven't had a hot guy ever win. Also like Mandisa and Paris (the young black girl with the jazzy voice). We shall see who can hang on through "disco night" and "motown night" etc. Hardly anyone, even the best singers, can do well at all genres of music, so that's what makes this so tough. Anyway, yep, we watch faithfully every year. BTW, we rooted for Bo last year - Carrie was boring to me.
I've been an occasional Idol watcher. I've only recently become a huge Kelly fan. (I liked her before, being from Burly and all, but I didn't really know much of her or her music.) Just last night, however, after a commercial advertising Idol, I told my husband, "You know, I think I'm actually interested in watching that!"
By the way, we were watching Fox last night because Legally Blonde was on. I love that movie!
Post a Comment